Quality Above All
“We were the first ... to try out a new technology ... to detect defects in the fruit and sort them out with the aid of a photoelectric eye, and with a camera and computer, rather than strictly hand labor”
"At West Coast Tomato's Palmetto packinghouse, each tomato passes under a camera that takes a 3D picture of it. The computer analyzes the photos and determines where the tomato will be shipped"More
Provide consumers with the highest quality produce and exceed all food safety standards.
Our tomatoes are grown in the state of Florida in nutrient rich sandy soil. The ever-present Florida sunshine allows for an extensive growing season. Only Mother Nature can produce the natural full flavor of Florida farm grown tomatoes.
West Coast Tomato produces about 5 million boxes of tomatoes annually. About 25 percent consist of Roma tomatoes. The remaining 75 percent are of beefsteak variety. Because of our technologically advanced packing house, we are able to provide our clients with produce that meets their exact size specifications.